Monday, July 31, 2006

Calendar

Calendar
We could leave Monday October 6th 2008, Since that is right after Mom's Birthday. You could come up for her Birthday and we could leave the next day. I would be ok with staying til October 16 Thursday or 18 Saturday that would be 10-12 days.

I like the 'open jaw' idea. I tried it with Travelocity. Frankfurt is a great way to fly in or out of. I tried London as a fly into or out of after landing in Frankfurt and it was a pretty good deal at 774 (for this October, of course) Just for an idea of how much it would be.

I would love to see Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and France. They are fairly close to each other. But Would driving pay? I was on railpass.com and they had a very good price. If you ask it to help you find a pass. I don't know if I did it right but it asked for locations and days expected to be there. I wonder how much it will hold you to that peticular plan. It was neat to check out.

I don't have any points of interest to see. I would just love to experience each one of those. When I get a chance to research each one more I would be able to pick out better.
Ok, Holland would probably be neat to see.

Any thoughts?

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I think that the dates you mention are okay, but I think you are being really aggressive in picking all of those sites; we won't have time to see everything....What do you think about France, Switzerland and Germany? That would probably be more do-able.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Duners2 said...

Sounds Great!
We could to that or Germany, Holland, England. I forget the country next to Holland. That could be an option too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home