Monday, December 04, 2006

Geneva

I thought...well...if we start off in Switzerland, I should learn a bit about it.

They have free bicycle rentals for getting around in Geneva!

They also have daily planes to certain places; I'm not sure if Berlin is one of them. Geneva ->by plane or train -> Berlin/Ziemendorf -> by plane or train Nice/Monaco.

Geneva is one of the more expensive places though; maybe one or two days. They are on Lake Geneva...in early October it might be nice.

Also, Nice/Monaco? Right on the Meditterrean Sea. The guidebook has nice things to say about it.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Duners2 said...

I like the free bikes! Cool!
I was thinking (just a random Idea here),What if we would fly in with a booked hotel room for the first and last night and a euro railpass for the duration and use our laptops to book the next destination when we are there! Yes daring and scary but interesting.... Hmmmm.
: }

 

Post a Comment

<< Home