Friday, December 15, 2006

Switzerland + Southern Germany

I read some of the Switzerland section of "the book". It seemed expensive, but I think we are going to have to be prepared to spend a little money no matter what...when I was in Paris, I was kind of obsessive about money, and I shouldn't have been...I would have enjoyed myself a LOT more if I hadn't.

They don't use the Euro in Switzerland, but use instead the Swiss Franc. It's an odd thing that. But the scenery sounds nice.

Also, in south Germany is the castle created by Mad King Ludwig, the giant castle that Disney used as a model for the one at Disney World. Might be a fun thing to swing by.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Duners2 said...

Love It! Love it! Spend, Spend, Spend...
(Within budget of course!) We should get a Visa Traveler Card to use so we don't have to exchange a bunch of cash while we are over there.
I would love to see the Mad King's Castle, Sounds Great! Do they have tours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home